- Be creative with planned crafts, coloring and drawing.
- Build on our awesome Lego table.
- Play foursquare, ping pong, foosball or pop-a-shot basketball in our active area.
- Enjoy playing with your friends in our pool.
- All children should bring a LUNCH, SWIMSUIT and TOWEL.
DATE: April 3-7 (also have Kids Day Off on March 31)
TIME: 6:45 am-6:00 pm. Pick up and drop off times are at the parents' convenience.
LOCATION: Community Room/Active Area
Gla-Da-Wen-Ta Summer Day Camp, ages 5-12
Make this a summer to remember!
Day Camp Information Registration/Medical Form
Driving Social Responsibility
The generosity of others is at the core of the Y’s existence as a nonprofit. It is only through the support of our hundreds of thousands of volunteers and public and private donors that we are able to support and give back to the communities we engage.